Re: 2005 -- We must take on Windows

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by someone, Jan 6, 2005.

  1. someone

    someone Guest

    > The Ghost In The Machine, <7038suus.net>, the gothic,
    > impertinent gibbon, and worker of the fish trap, beseeched:
    >

    >>Of course, MSWord is an undocumented standard

    Come on rainx, need to help some of us Windoze users

    --
    Rob Fruth - Houston, Tx
    http://www.rfruth.net

    1981 Raleigh for errands & fun ____ __o
    1997 Trek 2300 for real fun ! ____ _ \ | _)
    2000 Civic hatchback (_)/ (_)
    someone, Jan 6, 2005

  2. someone

    someone Guest

    > someone, <>, the pegged-down, dampish pig, and almsman,
    > gassed:
    >

    >>Come on rainx, need to help some of us Windoze users

    > Why? All fucktards are treated with equal disdain. Would you have me treat
    > you differently?

    Yes treat me differently cause I'm the one that wants to know about a
    sub $ 600.00 iMac to compete with the Windows clones !? Not sure if the
    replacement for my current Win XP box will be a 64 bit Windows machine
    or a flat panel iMac. Wiundoze or Imac not sure which way to go.

    someone, Jan 6, 2005