Re: 2003 MCSE Upgrade

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Consultant, Jan 8, 2007.

  1. Consultant

    Consultant Guest

    he's lying to you, fukcing guy

    Consultant, Jan 8, 2007

  2. Thanks for the reply, I personally never hear that but it has been 3 years
    since I did anything with exams and was looking to get started again.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHJhdmlz?=, Jan 8, 2007

  3. Consultant

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "Travis" <> wrote in message
    > Thanks for the reply, I personally never hear that but it has been 3 years
    > since I did anything with exams and was looking to get started again.

    The 2000 upgrade exams were JUST (or are about to be) retired. So you should be
    ok with the 2003 upgrade exams for a few years still.

    IIRC, most of the exams have about a 6 year life cycle (plus or minus a few
    months).

    --
    BD
    MCNGP #51