Re: 2000and2 is the Man

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Soapy, Aug 27, 2004.

  1. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    "dozr" <> wrote in

    > dear smeghead
    >
    > before you hit the "send" button or what ever your news client
    > uses to send your posts out maybe you should stop and think if you
    > have typed enough you are always replying to single posts multiple
    > times.
    >
    > so before you send reply to this post multiple times stop think
    > finish your thoughts then hit send...

    Say, why don't you stop and think about not top posting first?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 27, 2004

  2. Soapy

    dozr Guest

    stop bottom posting

    dozr, Aug 27, 2004

  3. The day 27 Aug 2004 11:58:12 GMT, Soapy <> what is
    wrong and what is write:

    >"dozr" <> wrote in
    >
    >> dear smeghead
    >>
    >> before you hit the "send" button or what ever your news client
    >> uses to send your posts out maybe you should stop and think if you
    >> have typed enough you are always replying to single posts multiple
    >> times.
    >>
    >> so before you send reply to this post multiple times stop think
    >> finish your thoughts then hit send...

    >Say, why don't you stop and think about not top posting first?

    He's a newbie. I had to plonk him cause he's been doing the same
    thing over and over and over. Me I like to change it up and I feel as
    if I do.

    --
    I don't want to be hated, but for some reason people
    hate me for just trying to be nice to them on usenet.

    For some reason when I speak/type the truth, people think
    I'm trying to be controversial, well I'm not, I'm just being
    myself. Even though I am the most controversial person on
    usenet, it is not because I want to be or chose to be.
    It was a title that has been given to me by the voters
    of usenet awards.
    :(
    The Most Controversial Person On Usenet, Aug 27, 2004
  4. Soapy

    dozr Guest

    haha
    im not a newbie

    dozr, Aug 28, 2004
  5. Soapy

    Soapy Guest

    "dozr" <> wrote in

    > haha
    > im not a newbie

    Why do you post like one?

    --
    __ __ __ __ O O O
    / / | / | / | / | O o o
    Soapy, Aug 29, 2004
  6. The day 29 Aug 2004 11:03:03 GMT, Soapy <> what is
    wrong and what is write:

    >"dozr" <> wrote in
    >
    >> haha
    >> im not a newbie

    >Why do you post like one?

    I don't even think he realizes that everytime he posts he makes
    himself look like a newbie.

    The Most Controversial Person On Usenet, Aug 29, 2004
  7. Soapy

    dozr Guest

    dont be a nazi

    i will post where i feel like

    sometimes i post at the top sometimes at the bottom and sometimes how
    you would rather me post.... but since im not a conformist i will do
    what i want.... thank you and please try again...

    dozr, Aug 29, 2004