Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by David B., Aug 6, 2009.

  1. David B.

    David B. Guest

    I didn't know Windows ME was available in x64?

    --

    ------
    David B., Aug 6, 2009

  2. It's a special edition for ME lovers with very limited distribution of
    the 1st Alpha code to specially selected individuals for testing.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 6, 2009

  3. Windows ME (Windows Millennium Edition) 64-bit? I don't think so...

    John

    John John - MVP, Aug 6, 2009
  4. You mean you didn't get your invite? It was sent out the 2nd Tuesday of
    last week.

    Bobby Johnson, Aug 6, 2009
  5. Darn it! I'm always the last one to know about these things...

    John

    John John - MVP, Aug 6, 2009
  6. David B.

    David B. Guest

    Now that you mention it I remember seeing that, along with Windows 9 x128

    --

    ------

    David B., Aug 6, 2009
  7. David B.

    Carlos Guest

    You mean there were two consecutive Tuesdays last week?
    Am I missing something down here in the southern hemisphere?
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 6, 2009
  8. David B.

    John Barnes Guest

    Si, Tuesday y martes. Very cool summer up here this year, how was winter
    down your way?

    John Barnes, Aug 9, 2009
  9. David B.

    Carlos Guest

    Hola Juan!,
    Winter was so so, meaning that global changes are above the average in these
    latitudes.
    Most of the time temperature was above 0C and not below as 20 years ago.
    I didn't even have to resort to the winter tires this time.
    In spite of having had "high" temps we had a record breaking snow storm in
    Ushuaia (130 miles south) 2 weeks ago.
    It is now 8 PM and temperature is 4 C. Figure that for "southern" winter!
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Aug 9, 2009