    challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.
    RichA, May 29, 2012

  2. RichA

    Tim Conway Guest

    "RichA" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
    > challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    > them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    > macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

    How may I ask have you seen them? Or are you just assuming as usual. It
    appears to me they haven't been posted yet.
    Tim Conway, May 29, 2012

  3. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 5/29/2012 8:46 AM, RichA wrote:

    > Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
    > challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    > them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    > macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

    That might be a valid comment had you actually looked at the correct
    site. I guess you haven't noticed that the entries have yet to be posted.

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, May 29, 2012
  4. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 5/29/2012 10:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
    > On 2012-05-29 05:46:35 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >

    >> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
    >> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    >> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    >> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

    > They are up?
    >
    > Boy! Did you just get caught with your foot in your mouth!!?
    > This is a classic example of Rich behavior.

    And he has no shame

    --
    Peter
    PeterN, May 29, 2012
  5. RichA

    Tim Conway Guest

    "PeterN" <> wrote in message
    > On 5/29/2012 10:19 AM, Savageduck wrote:
    >> On 2012-05-29 05:46:35 -0700, RichA <> said:
    >>

    >>> Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
    >>> challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    >>> them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    >>> macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

    >> They are up?
    >>
    >> Boy! Did you just get caught with your foot in your mouth!!?
    >> This is a classic example of Rich behavior.
    >>

    > And he has no shame

    Like I said, just assuming, as usual.
    Tim Conway, May 29, 2012
  6. RichA

    tony cooper Guest

    On Tue, 29 May 2012 05:46:35 -0700 (PDT), RichA <>
    wrote:

    >Should probably have separated macro and close-up into two distinct
    >challengers, because the shots there are all over the map. Some of
    >them are not even real close-ups let alone macros and some of the
    >macros are just close-ups with no composition worth noting.

    Hell, with your ability to see into the future, you should be posting
    stock market tips, bets on the Belmont Stakes, and the Presidential
    race.

    --
    Tony Cooper - Orlando, Florida
    tony cooper, May 29, 2012