Re: 1st season of unedited Stern E! show. . .

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dr. Shavers, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Dr. Shavers

    Dr. Shavers Guest

    Ujunk (Rupert Pupkin) wrote in message news:<>...
    > >> What about the Channel 9 shows? They were great.

    > >He hasn't said anything about those, but that would be cool too. He may
    > >not even have access to them, though. Plus, it wouldn't have the
    > >national appeal that the E! show has.
    > >--

    > I'd prefer the channel 9 shows. They were funnier.

    If they omit the beeps, tiles and Gange's pre and post-show
    "interviews" I'll be more than happy with the E! season sets.

    Dr. Shavers, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Dr. Shavers

    Tarkus Guest

    On 1 Jul 2003 18:54:37 -0700, Dr. Shavers wrote:

    > If they omit the beeps, tiles and Gange's pre and post-show
    > "interviews" I'll be more than happy with the E! season sets.

    Actually, the interviews are nice when he gets them to flash or kiss or
    something.
    --
    "I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door.
    You're the one that has to walk through it."

    Now playing: "- Early Morning Clown"

    Tarkus, Jul 2, 2003