Re: 18866 moan

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Brian A, Oct 30, 2008.

  1. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:04:48 -0000, "Pigeon" <> wrote:

    >Just leaving BT and I try registering numbers from three diffrent VOIP
    >providers to my 18866 account, none are accepted. Tried e-mailing them but
    >no responce, so now, I am going to close my 18866 account, Bollocks to
    >them!

    It is not possible to register voip numbers with Betamax landline
    services. I found this out a long time ago when I tried it. It used to
    be possible but is no longer so.
    Anyway, if you are on voip you should be able to find deals with voip
    providers and not need to use 18866. There are hundreds of voip
    providers to choose from - don't limit yourself to the UK when
    searching. If you want to call particular number types, and want to
    know the best providers for those numbers, then post a question on
    uk.telecom.voip

    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---