Re: 15 linux apps you can'tr do without

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by Gordon, Mar 10, 2011.

  1. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-03-10, Tony <lizandtony> wrote:
    > "impossible" <> wrote:
    >
    > I don't use linux but..................Yawn

    But that is the point. Linux has "invaded" just about everthing apart from
    the desktop. Chances are high that you use it.

    Gordon, Mar 10, 2011

  2. Gordon

    Enkidu Guest

    On 11/03/11 17:14, impossible wrote:

    >> Chances are high that you use it.
    >>

    > Hmmm....actually no. A linux sighting is still pretty rare.

    Do you have an ADSL router?

    Cheers,

    Cliff

    The end excuses any evil - Sophocles

    Enkidu, Mar 11, 2011

  3. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    On 2011-03-11, impossible <> wrote:
    > "Gordon" wrote in message news:...

    >> > I don't use linux but..................Yawn

    >> But that is the point. Linux has "invaded" just about everthing apart from
    >> the desktop.

    > I know what you mean. Linux just couldn't compete on the desktop. But
    > apparently there's money to be made powering fridge magnets and such. Isn't
    > that right, Ms Penguin?
    >
    >> Chances are high that you use it.
    >>

    > Hmmm....actually no. A linux sighting is still pretty rare.

    Now I know how the legal system got started. Idiots trying to sort things
    out.

    Now, I never argue with a fool, for then there would be two fools

    Gordon, Mar 12, 2011