Re: 13 Months = 1 MCSE (W2K), MCP and A+

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Neil, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <> wrote in

    > Catch you all later, and I'll continue to keep in touch and
    > check in. Who know's maybe someday I'll be able to get
    > that MCNGP, I just don't know if I have the time to meet
    > the posting requirements and I heard the test is a real
    > bitch.

    *sniff*
    makes me so proud when one of the little ones leave the
    nest...BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!
    *sniff*

    good job Sandworm! we knew you could do it! as JaR pointed out, get a
    job! and according to MS you probably need to start working on the
    upgrade to your MCSE about now (hehehehe)....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004

  2. >>----- Neil wrote: ----

    >>"and according to MS you probably need to start working on the
    >>upgrade to your MCSE about now (hehehehe)....

    What kind of special hell have I gotten myself into???

    Thanks Neil.

    Ed.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Neil

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=" <> wrote in

    > What kind of special hell have I gotten myself into????

    the worst kind, it will go on forever. say good-bye to all you hold dear
    and tell you lady to get used to the back of your head becuase she will
    only ever see that part, as you nose will be firmly planted in a book or
    infront of a screen. Abandon all hope, ye who enter.

    welcome to our own personal apocolypse....

    (go back, save yourself while you can.....)

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  4. >>----- Neil wrote: -----

    >>welcome to our own personal apocolypse....

    >>(go back, save yourself while you can.....)

    Damn, see the only problem is I like the color of the sky
    in this world. Look at all that Green over there man, it's
    like an intergalactic Exxon Valdez has hit the moon or
    something man.....

    To parapharse Keanu Reeves (from every movie he's ever
    been in, seriously): Woahhhhhh

    C-ya,
    Ed.
    --I wouldn't recommend sex, drugs or insanity for everyone, but they've always
    worked for me.
    Hunter S. Thompson (1939 - )

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Neil

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:41:02 -0700, Sandworm extemporised:

    > Damn, see the only problem is I like the color of the sky in this world.
    > Look at all that Green over there man, it's like an intergalactic Exxon
    > Valdez has hit the moon or something man.....

    Grumble. After three days of rain & clouds, The Bright Light is on in the
    Big Blue Room, and I am stuck in here talking to you guys.

    > To parapharse Keanu Reeves (from every movie he's ever been in,
    > seriously): Woahhhhhh

    Yeah.

    JaR
    Confined Thug