Re: 13 Months = 1 MCSE (W2K), MCP and A+

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Brat, Jun 1, 2004.

  1. Brat

    Brat Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > <snip>

    > Thanks to Neil, Kline, Frisbee, JaR and Ken. You all rock and
    > I hope to live up to your expectations.

    *sigh* left out again... lol

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002
    Brat, Jun 1, 2004

  2. >Sue MCNGP #69

    the best

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jun 1, 2004

  3. Brat

    Jtyc Guest

    > *sigh* left out again... lol

    It's because you are a woman.
    Jtyc, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Sue,

    Well you never did send me those pics!!!! But
    honestly sorry bout the omission, I just never
    got to talk to you as much. But a big dating gam
    kiss to you too!!

    C-ya,
    Ed.
    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHdvcm0=?=, Jun 1, 2004
  5. Brat

    Brat Guest

    lol I got a kiss!!! take THAT guys :p

    hehehe... my pic is on the members only site and the public one as well...
    it's up to you to decide which one is real lol

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  6. Brat

    Brat Guest

    "Sandworm" <> wrote in message
    > Sue,
    >
    > Well you never did send me those pics!!!! But
    > honestly sorry bout the omission, I just never
    > got to talk to you as much. But a big dating game
    > kiss to you too!!!

    lol work does that... but I am taking some time off at the end of june to
    concentrate on my studies (CCNP) for a little while... besides, I miss my
    kids... working a lot of nights will do that to you... so I thought I am
    spending the summer off with them and get down to some heavy studying... I
    have to take my first exam (642-801 BSCI) before Nov 20th.
    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  7. Brat

    Neil Guest

    "Brat" <> wrote in news:9V2vc.51726
    $:

    > lol I got a kiss!!! take THAT guys :p

    ppllllttttthhhh!!! yuk, like I would want to be kissed by a sandworm! hope
    you're able to get the grit out of your teeth Sue! <grin>

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30
    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  8. Brat

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:20:05 +0000, Brat extemporised:

    > lol I got a kiss!!! take THAT guys :p

    From a SANDWORM?? Ugh.

    Did you get any tongue?

    JaR
    Revolted Thug
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  9. Brat

    Neil Guest

    JaR <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:20:05 +0000, Brat extemporised:
    >
    >> lol I got a kiss!!! take THAT guys :p

    > From a SANDWORM?? Ugh.
    >
    > Did you get any tongue?
    >
    > JaR
    > Revolted Thug

    beat you

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30 first in line thug
    Neil, Jun 1, 2004
  10. Brat

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 10:46:18 -0700, Neil extemporised:

    > JaR <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 01 Jun 2004 17:20:05 +0000, Brat extemporised:
    >>
    >>> lol I got a kiss!!! take THAT guys :p

    >> From a SANDWORM?? Ugh.
    >>
    >> Did you get any tongue?
    >>
    >> JaR
    >> Revolted Thug

    > beat you

    *^%$##$% slow servers.

    JaR
    2nd Thug
    JaR, Jun 1, 2004
  11. Brat

    Brat Guest

    when I was in college for 18 months Nov 2000 - Jun 02), I didnt work and got
    to spend lots of time with them... just havent over the last few months...
    and when I do have a day off, it seems I spend it cleaning and getting ready
    for work the next day...

    Brat, Jun 1, 2004
  12. Brat

    Neil Guest