RE: 100% pass without exams mcp mcsa mcse mcdba mcsd mcitp mcpd mcts m

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by LarryWestMCSD, Jul 16, 2009.

  1. Liu, I noticed in your spam that you failed to mention that if a person gets
    caught using your proxy testing service, that they not only lose credit for
    that exam, but that they lose all their other certifications as well, PLUS
    Prometric will ban them from taking any exams with them, leaving only the
    exams offered by Vue if they want to take any more certification exams.

    I don't know what country you are in, but if it is China, then you can only
    take exams for fellow Chinese -- other nationalities are not allowed to take
    exams in China (or India for that matter) because of people like you.

    Are you going to give us 150% of all the money that we spent on all the
    certifications that we would lose because of using you even once? Since you
    are obviously a CHEATER, how do we know that you will give us 150% back? For
    me, that would be several thousand US dollars.

    Also, when someone agrees to the NDA at the beginning of the exam, it asks
    you to verify that you are who you say you are (the testing center could get
    in a lot of trouble because of you). If you read the NDA, you will see that
    you also signify in the NDA that you did not use braindumps or proxy-testers
    in your study process. So, you want me and all the other good people who read
    this newsgroup to drop down to your level and be a cheat as well.

    People should avoid you like the plague you are. May you rot in the
    theological place of eternal damnation.
    --
    Larry J. West, MCSD, MCPD, MCITP, MCTS x9, MCSA, MOS x2, FLMI, ACS

    LarryWestMCSD, Jul 16, 2009