Re: 1 x Pentium Dual Core E2140 / 1.6 GHz or a P4 3.0 Which is faster?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Plato, Sep 30, 2008.

  1. Plato

    Plato Guest

    Pavlov wrote:

    > Ram being equal
    > I know much depends on the MOBO but I just want a general idea.

    You wont notice as people equate pc speed with internet speed.

    --
    http://www.bootdisk.com/

    Plato, Sep 30, 2008

  2. Lookout <> wrote in

    > On 30 Sep 2008 02:17:07 -0500, Plato <|@|.|> wrote:
    >
    >>Pavlov wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Ram being equal
    >>> I know much depends on the MOBO but I just want a general idea.

    >>You wont notice as people equate pc speed with internet speed.

    > I've had a computer since '87 so I know the difference. What you've
    > shown is that you're as stupid as the people you're talking about.
    > You're a Psych thesis waiting to be written.

    Hmmm... and "you" might be the writer?

    You should stick to motivational and etiquette theses.

    HTH.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* am a PC!

    Crash cushions : < http://91.121.132.199/gifs/10465.gif >

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 30, 2008

  3. Lookout <> wrote in

    > On 30 Sep 2008 20:14:18 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <.007> wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout <> wrote in

    >>> I've had a computer since '87 so I know the difference. What you've
    >>> shown is that you're as stupid as the people you're talking about.
    >>> You're a Psych thesis waiting to be written.

    >> Hmmm... and "you" might be the writer?
    >>
    >> You should stick to motivational and etiquette theses.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > Nope. Wrong again.

    OK then, buddy... You stay way because you wear it well.

    HTH.

    Bucky Breeder, Sep 30, 2008
  4. Lookout <> wrote in

    > On 30 Sep 2008 22:02:27 GMT, Bucky Breeder
    > <.007> wrote:
    >
    >> Lookout <> wrote in

    >>> Nope. Wrong again.

    >> OK then, buddy... You stay way because you wear it well.
    >>
    >> HTH.

    > That made a lot of sense.

    That generally does.

    --

    I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* am a PC!

    http://the-great-debate-of-2008.notlong.com/

    http://www.michaelmoore.com/words/message/index.php?messageDate=2008-10-01

    Bucky Breeder, Oct 2, 2008