    What do you say BT Openworld?

    --
    Regards Paul Hanson
    Paul Hanson, Aug 18, 2003

  2. Paul Hanson

    CoDe Guest

    BTO Won't say much.
    Monkeys can't speak.
    CoDe.

    "Paul Hanson" <> wrote in message
    news:bhq1na$ruo$...
    > Hi there,
    >
    > When are we going to get 1Mbps or even 2 Mbps service for the home user at
    > say £39.99 per month for the 2 Mbps service. I think you should be
    > providing the 1 Mbps service at £29.99 and the 512 Kbps service at £22.99.
    > What do you say BT Openworld?
    >
    > --
    > Regards Paul Hanson

    ---
    CoDe, Aug 18, 2003

  3. Paul Hanson wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > When are we going to get 1Mbps or even 2 Mbps service for the home
    > user at say £39.99 per month for the 2 Mbps service. I think you
    > should be providing the 1 Mbps service at £29.99 and the 512 Kbps
    > service at £22.99. What do you say BT Openworld?

    We say go and **** yourself with a live 3-phase, 415-volt line. When you've
    done that, please be so kind as to **** right off the planet.

    Thank you for your cooperation.

    BiT OpenWorld Support
    BiT OpenWorld Support, Aug 18, 2003
  4. Paul Hanson

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul Hanson continued:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > When are we going to get 1Mbps or even 2 Mbps service for the home
    > user at say £39.99 per month for the 2 Mbps service. I think you
    > should be providing the 1 Mbps service at £29.99 and the 512 Kbps
    > service at £22.99. What do you say BT Openworld?

    Dear Mr Hanson

    That service /is/ available, but only to select, non-whingeing customers.
    Your log shows you swearing at a tech-help team member, repeatedly opening
    viruses after your anti-virus software has identified them as potentially
    fatal, wedged a floppy disc into your DVD-drive, and have broken your modem
    by chewing at it. In all cases it appears to have been /our/ fault.
    Unfortunately you will probably be waiting so long now before you get to the
    top of the list you will be dead long before you get anything more than a
    512mbps connection.

    I would, however, like to know how you got my personal email address ?

    Brent Thomas Openworld.
    slumpy, Aug 18, 2003
  5. Paul Hanson

    Barry OGrady Guest

    On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:17:00 +0100, "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul Hanson continued:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> When are we going to get 1Mbps or even 2 Mbps service for the home
    >> user at say £39.99 per month for the 2 Mbps service. I think you
    >> should be providing the 1 Mbps service at £29.99 and the 512 Kbps
    >> service at £22.99. What do you say BT Openworld?

    >Dear Mr Hanson
    >
    >That service /is/ available, but only to select, non-whingeing customers.
    >Your log shows you swearing at a tech-help team member, repeatedly opening
    >viruses after your anti-virus software has identified them as potentially
    >fatal, wedged a floppy disc into your DVD-drive, and have broken your modem
    >by chewing at it. In all cases it appears to have been /our/ fault.
    >Unfortunately you will probably be waiting so long now before you get to the
    >top of the list you will be dead long before you get anything more than a
    >512mbps connection.

    A 512 milli-bits-per-second?

    >I would, however, like to know how you got my personal email address ?

    Do you work at usenet?

    >Brent Thomas Openworld.

    -Barry
    ========
    Voicemail/fax number +14136227640
    Barry OGrady, Aug 19, 2003
  6. Paul Hanson

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Barry OGrady continued:

    > On Mon, 18 Aug 2003 23:17:00 +0100, "slumpy" <> wrote:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul Hanson
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> Hi there,
    >>>
    >>> When are we going to get 1Mbps or even 2 Mbps service for the home
    >>> user at say £39.99 per month for the 2 Mbps service. I think you
    >>> should be providing the 1 Mbps service at £29.99 and the 512 Kbps
    >>> service at £22.99. What do you say BT Openworld?

    >> Dear Mr Hanson
    >>
    >> That service /is/ available, but only to select, non-whingeing
    >> customers. Your log shows you swearing at a tech-help team member,
    >> repeatedly opening viruses after your anti-virus software has
    >> identified them as potentially fatal, wedged a floppy disc into your
    >> DVD-drive, and have broken your modem by chewing at it. In all cases
    >> it appears to have been /our/ fault. Unfortunately you will probably
    >> be waiting so long now before you get to the top of the list you
    >> will be dead long before you get anything more than a 512mbps
    >> connection.

    > A 512 milli-bits-per-second?
    >
    >> I would, however, like to know how you got my personal email address
    >> ?

    > Do you work at usenet?
    >
    >> Brent Thomas Openworld.

    There was a WHOOSH and a bemused look.....
    --
    slumpy
    no more
    slumpy, Aug 19, 2003