Re: [0/1] - Post Description (1/1)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by chuckcar, Jul 21, 2010.

  1. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    Evan Platt <> wrote in
    news::

    > On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:55:35 +0200, "joh" <> wrote:
    >
    >>This message is in yEnc format. If your newsreader cannot display this
    >>message, please visit http://www.ydecode.com/ and download yEnc
    >>decoder.

    > alt.whateverthefuckgroupyoushouldpostto is over that way.

    What's wrong Evan? it's just a harmless little test post. ROFL

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 21, 2010

  2. chuckcar wrote:
    > Evan Platt <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Wed, 21 Jul 2010 21:55:35 +0200, "joh" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> This message is in yEnc format. If your newsreader cannot display this
    >>> message, please visit http://www.ydecode.com/ and download yEnc
    >>> decoder.

    >> alt.whateverthefuckgroupyoushouldpostto is over that way.

    > What's wrong Evan? it's just a harmless little test post. ROFL

    But the other 75 bajillion binaries aren't.

    Seriously, the OP is a dick.

    n0i
    thund3rstruck, Jul 22, 2010

  3. chuckcar

    chuckcar Guest

    thund3rstruck <thund3rstruck_n0i@live> wrote in

    > chuckcar wrote:
    >> Evan Platt <> wrote in

    >>> alt.whateverthefuckgroupyoushouldpostto is over that way.

    >> What's wrong Evan? it's just a harmless little test post. ROFL
    >>

    > But the other 75 bajillion binaries aren't.
    >
    > Seriously, the OP is a dick.

    Agreed. But Evan is *so* much fun sometimes. His complete lack of
    consistancy is a never ending source of amusement.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Jul 22, 2010
  4. chuckcar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:55:19 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > chuckcar mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >
    > snip
    >
    >> Agreed. But Evan is *so* much fun sometimes. His complete lack of
    >> consistancy is a never ending source of amusement.

    > ^^^^^^^^^^^
    >
    > WTF?

    ****!!! I missed that one. I never read the bollocks chuckie writes,
    merely scan it for some of his many spelling mistakes.

    Aardvark, Jul 22, 2010
  5. chuckcar

    Aardvark Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:42:53 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    > Aardvark mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 08:55:19 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >>> chuckcar mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >>>
    >>> snip

    >>> ^^^^^^^^^^^
    >>>
    >>> WTF?

    >> ****!!! I missed that one. I never read the bollocks chuckie writes,
    >> merely scan it for some of his many spelling mistakes.

    > Considering the multitude of such errors generated by chuckie, you can
    > be forgiven missing one here and there.

    Even if he were to use a spill chucker, he'd continue to misspell words
    because he'd see the proper spelling and say 'Nah, that can't be right',
    then carry on regardless.

    Aardvark, Jul 22, 2010
  6. chuckcar

    joevan Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 19:11:20 -0500, The Old Sourdough
    <> wrote:

    > Aardvark mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    >> On Thu, 22 Jul 2010 12:42:53 -0500, The Old Sourdough wrote:

    >>> Aardvark mumbled in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    >>> Considering the multitude of such errors generated by chuckie, you can
    >>> be forgiven missing one here and there.

    >> Even if he were to use a spill chucker, he'd continue to misspell words
    >> because he'd see the proper spelling and say 'Nah, that can't be right',
    >> then carry on regardless.

    >Sad, but true....

    What's a spill chucker? Is that what chucktard uses to spill his chuck
    up?
    joevan, Jul 23, 2010