    locally. It's an XP Pro connecting to an XP Pro machine. Could someone
    please recommend some trouble shooting steps? Any help would be greatly
    appreciated.

    Kate, Feb 22, 2008

  2. Printers are a traditional problem for RDP connections. I'd suggest asking
    over on microsoft.public.windows.terminal_services or, probably even better,
    microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely. The folks hanging out there have
    seen this before, and undoubtedly have the latest information.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Feb 23, 2008