    What software do you use to transfer DVD's?

    Thanks for any advice,

    -DVDfanatico

    DVDfanatico, Aug 26, 2004

  2. DVDfanatico

    Jordan Lund Guest

    (DVDfanatico) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Does anyone here use the RCA Lyra Video/Audio jukebox? How is it for movies?
    > What software do you use to transfer DVD's?

    A buddy of mine won one and he showed me how it worked. I can't
    remember though if it was the Lyra or some similar device. Anyway, you
    can connect a video/audio source directly up to the device and record
    directly. The only problem is copy protection which beams between 9 an
    10 seconds in to whateer you're watching. Unplug the cord at that time
    and re-plug it back in and everything records fine.

    - Jordan

    Jordan Lund, Aug 26, 2004