    Audigy 2zs
    2 DVD\CD RW Combos
    Unibrain Fireboard 800
    Mark W Scheidell, Oct 10, 2006

  2. Yes, I have some video corruptionin build 5744 at random points and
    frequently with UAC prompts. I have bugged this and suggest you do the same
    with the Feedback icon on your desktop.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 10, 2006

  3. Thanks, I've already submitted one.

    Just wanted to make sure I wasn't alone. Misery does love company ...
    either that or I was going to start looking at getting another graphics
    card.

    Mark W Scheidell, Oct 10, 2006
  4. Nvidia is broken under RC2. Do not use RC2 with Nvidia. My advice is stay
    with RC1 or the update build, until Nvidia releases new drivers compatible
    with RC2.

    =?Utf-8?B?d2FsazJr?=, Oct 11, 2006
  5. I concur.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 11, 2006
  6. Mark W Scheidell

    Theo Guest

    I have not encountered any such problems with RC2 build 5744
    and a GeForce 6200 card. I have not seen any problems in
    either x86 or x64.

    Theo, Oct 11, 2006
  7. Actually I find RC 2 slightly more stable in graphics than RC 1 on x64.

    Thanks why I was questioning whether or not it was possibly more of a driver
    or hardware problem since I wasn't seeing much discussion about graphic
    corruption under RC 1 or RC 2 for x64.

    Mark W Scheidell, Oct 11, 2006
  8. Mark W Scheidell

    Lenster Guest

    6600GT 5744 X64 Nvidia 96.33. Working OK!

    Lenster, Oct 11, 2006
  9. It is a driver problem. nVidia will catch up with it.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 11, 2006
  10. No, but others are seeing it, including me. It always occurs with my UAC
    prompts and with the Snipping Tool. I get random corruptions in windows
    like the Welcome Center. It is definitely a real issue for some systems.

    Colin Barnhorst, Oct 11, 2006
  11. Mark W Scheidell

    jabloomf1230 Guest

    RC2 runs fine for me with a variety of games (Oblivion, BF2, NFL07, NHL
    07, Flight Simulator, etc.) and I haven't been able to even install
    Vista x64 since the beta2. Obviously, my 7950 GX2 is using only one GPU,
    so it's a bit slower, but I haven't noticed any graphics corruption,
    BSODs, crashes etc.

    jabloomf1230, Oct 12, 2006