RC1 CPP - Now Reopened

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 14, 2006.

    1. Advertising

  1. O.K. I printed the page with the 'product key' -now, will that work with the
    ISO i downloaded last week, or will I have to help clog the network for a
    new ISO? I lost the original e-mail, in a system re-build.

    If I terminate the download (already having the ISO!) now, will that also
    invalidate the key?

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 14, 2006

  2. It should work with the one from last week.
    --
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Sep 14, 2006
  3. Thanks! How convenient!

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, Sep 14, 2006

    =?Utf-8?B?b2ZmaWNl?=, Sep 14, 2006
  5. Andre Da Costa [Extended64]

    - Bobb - Guest

    While there I saw this:
    http://windowsbeta.microsoft.com/vista/intro.aspx where they want
    feedback on a lot of scenarios.
    you log into passport and they provide a list of "things you can do
    with Vista" to get your opinion about " how is Vista doing? " and " Is
    Vista ready? or is it lacking ? What is it lacking ?"

    Looked pretty thorough

    Bobb

    - Bobb -, Sep 22, 2006