Raymond Karczewski: A Brother and a Troubled Man

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Abraham.Karczewski@googlemail.com, Sep 1, 2007.

  1. Guest

    My name is Abraham Karczewski, brother of internationally known writer
    Raymond Karczewski, an intelligent although troubled man who has
    chosen to estrange himself from his family all in the divisive name of
    a bizarre religion that he pieced together to help him cope with
    various issues that have ravaged his ability to think rationally.

    I apologize for airing our dirty laundry in public newsgroups but I
    have no where to turn other than places I have learned that he reads.
    It it my hope that he will find and read this email, then respond to
    me privately. This is not material for public disclosure, yet public
    disclosure is the only avenue left for me to appeal to my own flesh
    and blood for honest discourse and open dialog.

    Ray has been haunted for decades by his sexual inclinations and the
    religion he has invented has been pieced together in such a way as to
    not only rationalize, but also mandate alternative lifestyles such as
    homosexuality, pedophilia, and bestiality.

    Mind you, I have no quarrel with homosexuality, my quarrel is with a
    man who would manufacture a religion which through scriptural mandate,
    coerces it's members to engage in same-sex liaisons. This does not
    conform to any contemporary definition of "consent." Nevertheless,
    Ray's various writings on the subject go into disturbing detail to
    describe what he defines as "holy rituals of the flesh" with other
    men.

    Ray goes on to prescribe constituencies for his congregations,
    specifically, temples of 144 members (36 men, 36 women, 36 boys, and
    36 girls) with the minors described as "virginal children." He also
    demands constant perfection, that these numbers are to never
    fluctuate. He states that he shall embark upon daily "divine
    journeys" to "enjoin himself" with these virginal children. Here is a
    perfect example of one of his logical flaws; once he has "enjoined
    himself" with one of those children, they are no longer virginal. He
    makes no provision in his religion for these children from whom he has
    just taken their virginity, then says nothing toward the fluctuation
    in his mandated demographic.

    Equally distasteful is his "Ritual of the Range" which requires the
    use of a horse, donkey, or mule as a sexual partner. He has forced
    his ex-wife Anita to engage in this ritual with a donkey at a nearby
    stud farm on at least a dozen different occasions according to the
    criminal complaint that resulted from the divorce. The ritual is
    supposed to teach humility and submission, the animal is a metaphor
    for Ray as a "LIVING GOD." Unfortunately, the donkey that was used by
    Anita was physically too large for her body and she frequently
    required stitches to close tears in her vagina. To this day, she
    cannot engage in sexual behavior due to the extensive damage to her
    anatomy.

    Anita finally filed for divorce when Ray demanded she service his
    entire Klavern. Ray, in case you didn't know, is the Supreme Grand
    Dragon in the Portland Klavern which is a group of ku klux klansmen
    who are currently involved in planning security for a white power
    gathering called "Hammerfest 07" scheduled to occur in that city this
    October.

    As you can see, Ray is a troubled man. He has been suffering from
    schizophrenia since early adulthood, his brain is also ravaged by
    syphilis which he contracted from poultry he molested as a child on a
    neighbor's farm. My niece Kasia and I succeeded in having him
    committed to the psychiatric facility in Salem for a week but after he
    was stabilized last month, he was released and immediately went off
    his medication.

    I ask for public assistance in locating Raymond, possibly even
    observing him and reporting findings to local mental health concerns.
    Ray is a danger to himself and others and I fear for my brother's
    life.

    Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
    privately, then email me at . Until
    you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
    assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
    yet read my post.

    , Sep 1, 2007

  2. said in news:1188623261.670654.276410
    @r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:

    <snip>
    > Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
    > privately, then email me at . Until
    > you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
    > assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
    > yet read my post.

    Don't worry about it..............you asshole.

    Love,

    Ray

    Ray Karczewski, Sep 1, 2007

  3. Ray Karczewski wrote:
    > said in news:1188623261.670654.276410
    > @r29g2000hsg.googlegroups.com:
    >
    > <snip>
    >> Ray, if you are reading this and you wish to discuss these matters
    >> privately, then email me at . Until
    >> you make a good faith effort to contact me, I will continue to seek
    >> assistance in these public venues under the assumption you have not
    >> yet read my post.

    > Don't worry about it..............you asshole.

    Hehe, Ray, you always were such a kidder. Want some Kool-Aid?

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Sep 1, 2007