    Help welcome.

    Regards,

    Jean.
    JD, Jul 2, 2005

  2. "JD" <> wrote in message
    news:42c7188c$0$919$...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I got a blue screen while using Rawshooter (2005 1.1.3 update ). Now, it
    > doesn't open anymore.
    >
    > I've uninstalled and reinstalled, it just won't open.
    >
    > Tried a system restore on XP, but no joy.
    >
    > Help welcome.
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Jean.

    Jean,

    There is a batch file at -
    http://forum.pixmantec.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6261/an/0/page/0#6261

    That clears corrupted temp files that are preventing RSE from running!

    HTH

    Bigwibb
    Ian Wibberley, Jul 3, 2005

  3. JD

    JD Guest

    "Ian Wibberley" <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    da77fk$6po$-infra.bt.com...
    > "JD" <> wrote in message
    >> Hi,
    >>
    >> I got a blue screen while using Rawshooter (2005 1.1.3 update ). Now, it
    >> doesn't open anymore.
    >>
    >> I've uninstalled and reinstalled, it just won't open.
    >>
    >> Tried a system restore on XP, but no joy.
    >>
    >> Help welcome.
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Jean.
    >>

    > Jean,
    >
    > There is a batch file at -
    > http://forum.pixmantec.com/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6261/an/0/page/0#6261
    >
    > That clears corrupted temp files that are preventing RSE from running!
    >
    > HTH
    >
    > Bigwibb

    Thanks, it worked.

    Jean.
    JD, Jul 3, 2005
  4. JD

    Arthur Small Guest

    Here is one more fix.
    Go to START menu, and select RUN... In the dialog Type Cmd and click OK.
    A cmd window will open. At the prompt type:

    CD %TEMP%
    DEL RS93AF3BE1.X$X
    EXIT

    This will remove the file RS93AF3BE1.X$X which is created by RSE from the
    Temporary files directory.

    You should now be able to start RSE again.

    Art
    Arthur Small, Jul 3, 2005