    now Adobe!

    Thanks,

    Gordon

    Gordon MacPherson, Feb 26, 2008

  2. Gordon MacPherson

    Guest

    On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:24:07 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Gordon
    MacPherson" <> wrote:

    >I have had Raw Shooter 2005 running for some time. Now it refuses to open
    >from the shortcut or anywhere else. Any tips? Cannot re-download as it is
    >now Adobe!

    Rule number one: you should have kept a copy of the installer.
    Rule number two: you should have upgraded as they released new
    versions. For future compatibility.

    That said if you can provide an e-mail address which will accept a
    5*1.333 ~ 7MB attachment I can mail you a copy of 2005v1.12 or 1.13 or
    2006v1.20. Note you can no longer register it, so you'll get the
    registration nag screen unless you modify the appropriate registry
    entries in Windoze. There is however a tool someone has built to do
    this for you out there.

    , Feb 26, 2008

  3. Gordon MacPherson

    jean Guest

    <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:24:07 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Gordon
    > MacPherson" <> wrote:
    >
    >>I have had Raw Shooter 2005 running for some time. Now it refuses to open
    >>from the shortcut or anywhere else. Any tips? Cannot re-download as it is
    >>now Adobe!

    > Rule number one: you should have kept a copy of the installer.
    > Rule number two: you should have upgraded as they released new
    > versions. For future compatibility.
    >
    > That said if you can provide an e-mail address which will accept a
    > 5*1.333 ~ 7MB attachment I can mail you a copy of 2005v1.12 or 1.13 or
    > 2006v1.20. Note you can no longer register it, so you'll get the
    > registration nag screen unless you modify the appropriate registry
    > entries in Windoze. There is however a tool someone has built to do
    > this for you out there.

    Contact me at jeanetlucieauperou at hotmail dot com

    Jean

    jean, Feb 27, 2008
  4. Gordon MacPherson

    Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:18:22 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "jean"
    <> wrote:

    ><> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >> On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 10:24:07 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Gordon
    >> MacPherson" <> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I have had Raw Shooter 2005 running for some time. Now it refuses to open
    >>>from the shortcut or anywhere else. Any tips? Cannot re-download as it is
    >>>now Adobe!

    >> Rule number one: you should have kept a copy of the installer.
    >> Rule number two: you should have upgraded as they released new
    >> versions. For future compatibility.
    >>
    >> That said if you can provide an e-mail address which will accept a
    >> 5*1.333 ~ 7MB attachment I can mail you a copy of 2005v1.12 or 1.13 or
    >> 2006v1.20. Note you can no longer register it, so you'll get the
    >> registration nag screen unless you modify the appropriate registry
    >> entries in Windoze. There is however a tool someone has built to do
    >> this for you out there.

    >Contact me at jeanetlucieauperou at hotmail dot com

    Why? You are not the OP.

    , Feb 27, 2008
  5. Gordon MacPherson

    jean Guest

    <> a écrit dans le message de news:
    > On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:18:22 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "jean"
    > <> wrote:
    >

    >><> a écrit dans le message de news:

    >>> Rule number one: you should have kept a copy of the installer.
    >>> Rule number two: you should have upgraded as they released new
    >>> versions. For future compatibility.
    >>>
    >>> That said if you can provide an e-mail address which will accept a
    >>> 5*1.333 ~ 7MB attachment I can mail you a copy of 2005v1.12 or 1.13 or
    >>> 2006v1.20. Note you can no longer register it, so you'll get the
    >>> registration nag screen unless you modify the appropriate registry
    >>> entries in Windoze. There is however a tool someone has built to do
    >>> this for you out there.

    >>Contact me at jeanetlucieauperou at hotmail dot com

    > Why? You are not the OP.

    I'm interested in a later version if what you have is Raw Shooter Premium, I
    have 1.0.3 build 77 (legal).

    Jean

    jean, Feb 28, 2008
  6. Gordon MacPherson

    Guest

    On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 23:19:53 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "jean"
    <> wrote:

    ><> a écrit dans le message de news:
    >> On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 11:18:22 -0500, in rec.photo.digital "jean"
    >> <> wrote:

    >>>Contact me at jeanetlucieauperou at hotmail dot com

    >> Why? You are not the OP.

    >I'm interested in a later version if what you have is Raw Shooter Premium, I
    >have 1.0.3 build 77 (legal).

    Learn to read the subject line.

    , Feb 28, 2008