    an X64 environment?

    It would make sense 64-bit computing is used largely by the creative
    community.

    =?Utf-8?B?VHV0bGV5?=, Jul 21, 2005

  2. System Requirements
    Supported Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows XP Home Edition , Windows
    XP Professional N, Windows XP Service Pack 2, Windows XP Tablet PC Edition

    Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or later is required. This program is not
    recommended for use on any other version of Windows.

    http://news.swzone.it/swznews-15175.php

    Sorry
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 21, 2005