    George Dingwall

    Invergordon, Scotland

    http://freespace.virgin.net/george.gdingwall/index.html

    George Dingwall, Jan 19, 2006

  2. George Dingwall

    carrigman Guest

    The free program Raw Shooter Essentials from www.pixmantec.com might work.

    Carrigman

    carrigman, Jan 19, 2006

  3. Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Jan 20, 2006
  4. George Dingwall

    HornBlower Guest

    From what I understand the just finalized and released Adobe Camera RAW 3.3
    supports the D200.

    HornBlower, Jan 20, 2006
  5. George Dingwall

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 07:10:58 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "HornBlower"
    <> wrote:

    >From what I understand the just finalized and released Adobe Camera RAW 3.3
    >supports the D200.

    It's that is what I said, no? And provided the link to support it.

    >"Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!)" <> wrote in message
    >> No it won't. According to the list of supported cameras on the Pixmantec
    >> site. But Adobe Camera Raw does,
    >> http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3267

    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    http://EdwardGRuf.com

    Ed Ruf, Jan 20, 2006
  6. George Dingwall

    Mr. G D Geen Guest

    Just out of left field but does anyone know if Mac Photoeditor supports
    the new format?

    thanks, -G

    Mr. G D Geen, Jan 24, 2006
  7. George Dingwall

    LuvLatins Guest

    I just downloaded the 3.6 version and the English file DOES list the
    D200 as supported

    LuvLatins, Nov 30, 2006
  8. George Dingwall

    LuvLatins Guest

    On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:29:31 -0500, Ed Ruf <>
    wrote:

    >It's that is what I said, no? And provided the link to support it.

    No its NOT what you said, version 3.6 DOES support the camera and can
    be downloaded here
    http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/detail.jsp?ftpID=3560

    And I am using it so I know it works. Enjoy. And to the poster
    before you are so sure of yourself you should check first.

    LuvLatins, Dec 1, 2006