    I cant install the Raven Shield 1.00 to 1.60 Patch under the Windows x64
    edition! I have been looking under Google but never found a good explanation
    to fix this. Iam very Greatfull for any Help. Thank you in advance

    =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXMuVw==?=, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Did you contact Raven about this issue with their shield?
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jul 11, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGVuaXMuVw==?=

    DKI Guest

    I had that issue for some reason, the only way i got round it was to Install
    1.56 and then install 1.56 to 1.60 patch after, i think its an installer
    issue and best to report it to UBI Soft

    DKI, Jul 11, 2005