    haven't had time to actually play the whole movie yet), so I suppose I could
    burn them to a 9-gig DVD blank, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has found a
    solution?

    Perry Noid, Nov 14, 2007

  2. Perry Noid

    T.B. Guest

    "Perry Noid" wrote:

    > HELP!... I'm trying to make a backup of RATATOUILLE, without success. I
    > was
    > finally able to rip the DVD to the hard drive by using the latest version
    > of
    > DVDHDDEFABDECRYPTER (4010), but I can't get DVD SHRINK to compress the
    > resulting files. SHRINK starts to analyze them, then just drops out and
    > leaves me back on the desktop. The files seem to be intact (although I
    > haven't had time to actually play the whole movie yet), so I suppose I
    > could
    > burn them to a 9-gig DVD blank, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has found
    > solution?

    Buy a second copy.

    T.B.

    T.B., Nov 14, 2007

  3. On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:03:26 -0500, "Perry Noid" <> wrote:

    >HELP!... I'm trying to make a backup of RATATOUILLE, without success. I was
    >finally able to rip the DVD to the hard drive by using the latest version of
    >DVDHDDEFABDECRYPTER (4010), but I can't get DVD SHRINK to compress the
    >resulting files. SHRINK starts to analyze them, then just drops out and
    >leaves me back on the desktop. The files seem to be intact (although I
    >haven't had time to actually play the whole movie yet), so I suppose I could
    >burn them to a 9-gig DVD blank, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has found a
    >solution?

    Backup? Bullshit. **** off, pirate boy. Do a little research and find
    that there are SEVERAL groups better suited to your retarded dope
    question.

    ChairmanOfTheBored, Nov 14, 2007
  4. Perry Noid

    Kuskokwim Guest

    On Wed, 14 Nov 2007 00:03:26 -0500, Perry Noid wrote:

    > HELP!... I'm trying to make a backup of RATATOUILLE, without success. I was
    > finally able to rip the DVD to the hard drive by using the latest version of
    > DVDHDDEFABDECRYPTER (4010), but I can't get DVD SHRINK to compress the
    > resulting files. SHRINK starts to analyze them, then just drops out and
    > leaves me back on the desktop. The files seem to be intact (although I
    > haven't had time to actually play the whole movie yet), so I suppose I could
    > burn them to a 9-gig DVD blank, but I thought I'd ask if anyone has found a
    > solution?

    Get one of these:
    http://www.best-dvd-burning-software-reviews.com/

    Kuskokwim, Nov 14, 2007
  5. Perry Noid

    Bob Bohling Guest

    I know what you are saying. I bought the DVD and tried to make a copy for
    my four year old, so he wouldn't ruin the original. I burned two times and
    did not get a usable copy for him. I used the newest DVDFab Platinum.

    Bob Bohling, Nov 14, 2007
  6. Perry Noid

    WinField Guest

    Looks like DVDFab (HD) decryptor works. Also Slysoft's AnyDVD. I
    haven't tried cloneing this movie myself - FYI.

    (some Google links)
    http://forum.videohelp.com/topic339194.html
    http://forum.videohelp.com/topic340071.html
    http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/583063