    ordered off this site the other week, delivery was suprisingly quick,
    anyways just wondered if anyone else had ordered from it???

    http://oban3brian.tripod.com
    General User, Feb 10, 2004

  2. General User

    Justin Guest

    General User wrote on [Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:56:01 -0000]:
    > ordered off this site the other week, delivery was suprisingly quick,
    > anyways just wondered if anyone else had ordered from it???
    >
    > http://oban3brian.tripod.com

    yeah. Piracy at it's best!
    Justin, Feb 10, 2004

  3. General User

    SoHillsGuy Guest

    << I ordered off this site the other week, delivery was suprisingly [sic]
    quick,
    anyways just wondered if anyone else had ordered from it??? >><BR><BR>

    You seriously have to wonder about posts that ask for references *after*
    they've successfully completed a deal.

    Let me guess...this is your site you're asking about?!?
    SoHillsGuy, Feb 10, 2004