RARE DVD-Rs TV/MOVIES

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by MARCUSBROS, Jan 23, 2005.

  1. MARCUSBROS

    MARCUSBROS Guest

    I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.

    Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    romance... movies... mini-series...
    and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.

    EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    we'll work something out.

    THanx
     
    MARCUSBROS, Jan 23, 2005
    #1
    1. Advertising

  2. MARCUSBROS

    Biz Guest

    "MARCUSBROS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    > tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.
    >
    > Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    > romance... movies... mini-series...
    > and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.
    >
    > EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    > we'll work something out.
    >
    > THanx


    How did you get the distribution rights?
     
    Biz, Jan 23, 2005
    #2
    1. Advertising

  3. MARCUSBROS

    Lunaray Guest

    Oh no, it's the DVD Citizen's Auxillary Police again! Lighten up Biz!
     
    Lunaray, Jan 23, 2005
    #3
  4. MARCUSBROS

    RichA Guest

    On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 00:37:41 -0800, "Lunaray" <>
    wrote:

    >Oh no, it's the DVD Citizen's Auxillary Police again! Lighten up Biz!
    >


    What's worse; Someone who downloads a program because they want to
    watch it, or someone who downloads and sells them to people?
    -Rich
     
    RichA, Jan 25, 2005
    #4
  5. MARCUSBROS

    Richard C. Guest

    X-No-archive: yes

    "MARCUSBROS" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    > tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.
    >
    > Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    > romance... movies... mini-series...
    > and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.
    >
    > EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    > we'll work something out.
    >
    > THanx


    ===========================
    Say goodbye to newsgroups, you AOL user you...........

    Say hello to .
     
    Richard C., Jan 26, 2005
    #5
  6. Deadwood

    Do you have HBO's Western "DeadWood!"

    MARCUSBROS wrote:
    > I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    > tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.
    >
    > Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    > romance... movies... mini-series...
    > and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.
    >
    > EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    > we'll work something out.
     
    -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-, Jan 26, 2005
    #6
  7. What difference does it make if I copy it myself or have someone else
    (more experienced), copy it for me.

    RichA wrote:
    > What's worse; Someone who downloads a program because they want to
    > watch it, or someone who downloads and sells them to people?
     
    -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-, Jan 26, 2005
    #7
  8. MARCUSBROS

    RichA Guest

    On 26 Jan 2005 08:13:00 -0800, "-oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-"
    <> wrote:

    >What difference does it make if I copy it myself or have someone else
    >(more experienced), copy it for me.
    >
    >RichA wrote:
    >> What's worse; Someone who downloads a program because they want to
    >> watch it, or someone who downloads and sells them to people?


    But how many people actually own the DVDs they buy pirated copies of?
    Probably very few. But, if what you're describing
    is the case, then there is probably nothing wrong with it.
    -Rich
     
    RichA, Jan 26, 2005
    #8
  9. MARCUSBROS

    jayembee Guest

    Re: Deadwood

    "-oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-" <> wrote:

    >MARCUSBROS wrote:
    >> I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    >> tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.
    >>
    >> Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    >> romance... movies... mini-series...
    >> and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.
    >>
    >> EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    >> we'll work something out.

    >
    > Do you have HBO's Western "DeadWood!"


    Does it matter? HBO is releasing DEADWOOD on DVD on Feb 8th.

    -- jayembee
     
    jayembee, Jan 30, 2005
    #9
  10. Re: Deadwood

    Thanks!!

    jayembee wrote:
    > >MARCUSBROS wrote:
    > >> I have all sorts of rare and hard to find
    > >> tv shows and movies from the 70s-current.
    > >>
    > >> Shows from your past: kids shows, cartoons, dramas, adventures,
    > >> romance... movies... mini-series...
    > >> and lots of movies that aren't on DVD... or never will be.
    > >>
    > >> EMAIL me your wants and haves and
    > >> we'll work something out.

    > >
    > > Do you have HBO's Western "DeadWood!"

    >
    > Does it matter? HBO is releasing DEADWOOD on DVD on Feb 8th.
    >
    > -- jayembee
     
    -oo0-GoldTrader-0oo-, Jan 31, 2005
    #10
  11. MARCUSBROS

    CraigMH

    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2014
    Messages:
    1
    I don't have much that isn't common.
    maybe Amerika and the long version of Blood of Heros.

    THanx[/QUOTE]
    I am looking for Normal Life with the Zappa kids.

    Craig
     
    CraigMH, Jul 2, 2014
    #11
    1. Advertising

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

It takes just 2 minutes to sign up (and it's free!). Just click the sign up button to choose a username and then you can ask your own questions on the forum.
Similar Threads
  1. Joshua
    Replies:
    4
    Views:
    2,056
    Joshua
    Jan 4, 2004
  2. sagooj2002
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,094
    sagooj2002
    Apr 25, 2005
  3. Ablang
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    1,046
    Ablang
    Sep 14, 2005
  4. anthony
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    381
    anthony
    Jun 7, 2006
  5. Steve
    Replies:
    0
    Views:
    583
    Steve
    Apr 25, 2004
Loading...

Share This Page