    to assist me?

    Thanks,

    Rob
    Rob, Mar 17, 2006

  2. Rob wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me how to merge 2 incomplete rar files without par files
    > to assist me?

    This ia a newsgroup, where messages are propagated using store-and-forward,
    from server to server, preferrably during off-peak traffic hours. It is no
    online web forum or a chat. You have to wait for answers.

    Now, after all, (win)rar should handle this fine by itself, at least when
    you have files of *.rar (the first one) and *.r01 (2nd one).
    Since you neither told us about the rarfiles nor your os or the program you
    try to use, we have our crystal balls for scheduled maintainence :)
    Linux 2.6.14-mm1 [LinuxCounter#295241,ICQ#4918962]
    Walter Mautner, Mar 17, 2006