RAPPERS LOVE THE 20D !!!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Feb 11, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Feb 11, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

    Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
    oxymoron?

    Randall Ainsworth, Feb 11, 2006

  3. Annika1980

    Mark² Guest

    Randall Ainsworth wrote:
    > In article <>,
    > Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >
    >> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

    > Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
    > oxymoron?

    I don't think there's any question that it requires a good measure of talent
    to get millions of people to buy complete, utter crap.

    Mark², Feb 11, 2006
  4. Annika1980 wrote:

    > Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

    Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. I'd have never
    expect that variety of colors. Very nice shot.

    Now I want to get out my macro lens and take pictures of coins all
    night. Curse you!

    --
    www.ericschreiber.com

    Eric Schreiber, Feb 12, 2006
  5. "Mark²" <mjmorgan(lowest even number here)@cox..net> wrote in message
    > Randall Ainsworth wrote:
    >> In article <>,
    >> Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

    >> Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
    >> oxymoron?

    > I don't think there's any question that it requires a good measure of
    > talent
    > to get millions of people to buy complete, utter crap.

    Yea but that is the "talent" of the promoters and record execs.

    --

    Rob
    "A disturbing new study finds that studies are disturbing"

    Robert R Kircher, Jr., Feb 12, 2006
  6. "Annika1980" <> wrote:
    > Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

    Just when I was wondering if you had gotten tired of your monster macro
    lens...

    David J. Littleboy
    Tokyo, Japan

    David J. Littleboy, Feb 12, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    Helen Guest

    "Randall Ainsworth" <> wrote in message
    > In article <>,
    > Annika1980 <> wrote:
    >
    >> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !

    > Using "talent" and "rapper" in the same sentence - isn't that an
    > oxymoron?

    Particularly if they WERE in the same sentence - which they weren't.

    Helen, Feb 12, 2006
  8. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

    >Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. I'd have never
    >expect that variety of colors. Very nice shot.

    >Now I want to get out my macro lens and take pictures of coins all
    >night. Curse you!

    That's the fun of a Macro lens. Subjects everywhere you look.

    In that pic the lines separating the dimes were very horizontal, making
    the pic look very flat.
    So I used the Lens Correction filter in CS2 to add some curve to them,
    indicating roundness.
    This is the opposite of what that filter was designed to do, but I'm
    always doing things a little differently.

    Annika1980, Feb 12, 2006
  9. Annika1980 wrote:

    > That's the fun of a Macro lens. Subjects everywhere you look.

    That's the biggest problem I face in photography - learning to see the
    pictures that are there. I took a number of shots of a dilapidated barn
    last weekend. I knew a picture was there, somewhere. I'm still trying
    to decide if I actually captured anything useful or not.

    > This is the opposite of what that filter was designed to do, but I'm
    > always doing things a little differently.

    Well, it certainly seems to have worked very well.

    --
    www.ericschreiber.com

    Eric Schreiber, Feb 12, 2006
  10. Annika1980

    Rich Guest

    On 11 Feb 2006 13:56:57 -0800, "Annika1980" <>
    wrote:

    >Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

    Well, at least dimes don't shoot each other.
    -Rich

    Rich, Feb 12, 2006
  11. Annika1980

    Frank ess Guest

    Eric Schreiber wrote:
    > Annika1980 wrote:
    >
    >> Here's the latest of the hot new talent !
    >> http://www.pbase.com/image/55939962

    > Took me a moment to realize what I was looking at. I'd have never
    > expect that variety of colors. Very nice shot.
    >
    > Now I want to get out my macro lens and take pictures of coins all
    > night. Curse you!

    Looks as if it must be a gummint project, or else uniforminty is not a
    quality control criterion.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Feb 12, 2006