    I am considering running it in my Enterprise and would like to know if
    anyone has any experience, good or bad.

    John...
    Adelphia, Jul 26, 2006

  2. Adelphia

    J Guest

    Adelphia wrote:
    > Is anyone here running rapid STP? What are your thoughts of the technology?
    > I am considering running it in my Enterprise and would like to know if
    > anyone has any experience, good or bad.
    >
    > John...

    This is part of my basic config for all access ports. There are a lot
    of trains of thought on the merits of using it for infrastructure
    ports. Personally I usually configure it on trunk ports. These docs
    have some useful insight into RSTP and Cisco's proprietary hooks.

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk389/tk621/tsd_technology_support_protocol_home.html

    J, Jul 26, 2006

  3. Adelphia

    Adelphia Guest