Rapid -Q basic

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Gordon, Sep 9, 2005.

  1. Gordon

    Gordon Guest

    "JE" <> wrote in message
    news:43214ee3$0$22591$
    > Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
    > Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean
    > (new) computer.
    > Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It
    > is not more than 1.2mb.
    > email supplied when requested
    >
    > Joe

    Try adjusting either your clock or your time zone to the correct one.
    Gordon, Sep 9, 2005

  2. Gordon

    why? Guest

    On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 18:59:36 -0700, JE wrote:

    Fix your clock.

    >Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
    >Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean (new)
    >computer.

    That says a lot, there are no sites mentioned.

    It's not hard to find the rapidq forum , with current Sep 2005 posts and
    ask there.

    >Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It is not
    >more than 1.2mb.

    The one I found is 3.58MB with help examples , docs , libs.

    That was under 4 minutes from www.google.com and filtering out the
    broken links.

    You may be surprised how many programming development tool sites and
    forum's there are for 'basic' related languages.

    >email supplied when requested

    No thanks.

    >Joe

    Me
    why?, Sep 9, 2005

  3. Gordon

    Trax Guest

    "JE" <> wrote:

    |>Thank you -to all for your comments and help.
    |>Still unable to download Rapid-Q Basic even after trying with a clean (new)
    |>computer.
    |>Dare I ask for a Genuine help person to send it to me by email. It is not
    |>more than 1.2mb.
    |>email supplied when requested

    e-mail me (in header).

    --