    She told me this has been happening ever since the unit was replaced due to
    another issue a week or two earlier. I dont know where I am going with this
    but some people are too stupid to even be allowed near a computer

    Adrian, Mar 11, 2005

  2. Adrian commented courteously...

    > So today I'm standing in line at the post office and the
    > computer the woman was using went into screen saver mode
    > and anyways she said something along the lines of "oh,

    it
    > did it again" instead of trying to tap a key or move the
    > mouse she turns it off and says this happens every 15
    > minutes.
    >
    > She told me this has been happening ever since the unit

    was
    > replaced due to another issue a week or two earlier. I

    dont
    > know where I am going with this but some people are too
    > stupid to even be allowed near a computer

    Ain't it the truth, Adrian!

    And, the 17-year-olds in the fast food restaurants can't
    make change if the computer makes a mistake because they
    typed in the wrong amount tendered. Worse, I once had
    MacDonald's refuse to take my order because their computer
    was down! I guess it's better to go out-of-business, than
    to create a manual "sold" sheet!"

    Thanks for confirmining what I've thought for a long time
    - there's plenty of people who are too dumb to live in
    general, and certainly way too dumb to be let near a
    computer.

    Just my twist on your rant...

    --
    ATM, aka Jerry

    All Things Mopar, Mar 11, 2005

  3. Adrian

    127.0.0.1 Guest

    "Adrian" <> wrote in message
    > So today I'm standing in line at the post office and the computer the
    > woman
    > was using went into screen saver mode and anyways she said something along
    > the lines of "oh, it did it again" instead of trying to tap a key or move
    > the mouse she turns it off and says this happens every 15 minutes.
    >
    > She told me this has been happening ever since the unit was replaced due
    > another issue a week or two earlier. I dont know where I am going with
    > this
    > but some people are too stupid to even be allowed near a computer

    i remember when scotty was talking into a mouse... stupid starfleet
    engineers...

    -a|ex

    127.0.0.1, Mar 11, 2005