Rant time update...

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005.

  1. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005

  2. M. Murcek

    Sean M Guest

    Sean M, Jul 5, 2005

  3. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    My PC Power & Cooling case wasn't cheap either, but I got more than 5 years
    out of it (I'm still using it now) I'll post what I manage to find out
    about what sort of jolt this box can put on the pocketbook...

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005
  4. M. Murcek

    M. Murcek Guest

    Yes, that is a pretty penny - but as a home for a $2000.00 dual Opteron
    workstation, maybe not bad. Perhaps it can be had minus the p / s to save a
    dollar or two...

    Enermax FS-981 Series File Server Case w/351W Power, 2 fans Enermax FS-981
    Series File Server Case w/351W Power, 2 fans Features: Server chassis. ...
    FS-981XPSS pad Regular price: $279.00 pad Sale price: $219.95 pad.

    M. Murcek, Jul 5, 2005