    I need to open a range of UDP ports on a PIX with 6.3.4 OS, specifically 10050
    to 11050. Is there a way to do it short of a thousand ACL lines? Thanks!

    Brian
    Brian Bergin, Jun 16, 2005

  2. Brian Bergin

    mcaissie Guest

    access-list [name] permit udp [source] [destination] range 10050 11050

    mcaissie, Jun 16, 2005

  3. Brian Bergin

    Matt Guest

    Matt, Jun 16, 2005
  4. Brian Bergin

    Brian Bergin Guest

    "mcaissie" <> wrote:

    |access-list [name] permit udp [source] [destination] range 10050 11050

    Perfect. Now for the harder question. How do I get those ports assigned to the
    static mapping to the VoIP device? I've gone to the trouble of creating 1,001
    static (inside,outside) udp interface ##### 192.168.100.254 ##### netmask
    255.255.255.255 0 0 entries but that seems a bit extreme. What I'm trying to do
    is get Vonage to work. If I replace the PIX with a Linksys BEFVP41 or BEFSR41
    and connect the Linksys phone adapter to the other Linksys, forward those 1001
    ports to the phone adapter it works perfectly, but I need the PIX for
    home-to-office VPN and don't want to fool with NAT-behind-NAT. Thanks!

    Brian
    Brian Bergin, Jun 17, 2005