    pay for it after i win the lottery money.

    thanks,

    sammy

    sammy, Feb 19, 2007

  2. sammy wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i'm tired of working so i took the day off and am searching for a randon
    > number generator so i can win some lottery money.
    >
    > this way, i can quit work and go back to school and learn how and when to
    > use capital letters.
    >
    > can anyone provide me with a link to a free random number generator. i'll
    > pay for it after i win the lottery money.

    It's easier to walk around and ask people to name a number between 1 and
    36 (or whatever the lottery tickets have as a max). This is more purely
    random than any computer generated data.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Feb 19, 2007

  3. sammy

    sammy Guest

    how did you know it was 1 - 36? i'm paranoid you know.

    should i just hang on a street corner and accost passersby or hit a mall and
    just grab people by the arm until they spit out a number?

    will you post bail for me, by the way?

    thanks,

    sammy

    sammy, Feb 19, 2007
  4. sammy

    Whiskers Guest

    On 2007-02-19, sammy <> wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i'm tired of working so i took the day off and am searching for a randon
    > number generator so i can win some lottery money.
    >
    > this way, i can quit work and go back to school and learn how and when to
    > use capital letters.
    >
    > can anyone provide me with a link to a free random number generator. i'll
    > pay for it after i win the lottery money.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > sammy

    Don't spend money on lottery tickets; buy shares in the lottery operator
    (or any other business which generates its income by letting idiots
    gamble).

    I don't think I'll ever forget the sight of ragged unhappy people queuing
    up outside a betting shop waiting for the manager's driver to park the
    Rolls Royce so that they could give him even more money.

    --
    -- ^^^^^^^^^^
    -- Whiskers

    Whiskers, Feb 19, 2007
  5. sammy

    Ed Guest

    http://www.ablebits.com/excel-random-generator-assistant-free-addins/index.php

    Ed, Feb 20, 2007
  6. "sammy" <> wrote in news:45d98332$0$5804
    $:

    > hi,
    >
    > i'm tired of working so i took the day off and am searching for a randon
    > number generator so i can win some lottery money.
    >
    > this way, i can quit work and go back to school and learn how and when to
    > use capital letters.
    >
    > can anyone provide me with a link to a free random number generator. i'll
    > pay for it after i win the lottery money.
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > sammy

    A man runs home yelling to his wife "Pack your bags honey,
    I just won the $10 million lottery!"

    The wife says "Do I pack for the beach or the mountains?"

    The husband replies "Who the heck cares, just pack your bags
    and get the f%@k out of *here*!"

    --

    I think a good movie would be about this guy
    who is a brain scientist, but he gets hit on the head

    So, everyday he wakes up to try to figure out
    what his life was all about before getting hit on the head.

    It could be a romantic comedy because when he wakes up
    with an ugly girl, he'd think he's being Punk'd by Ashton Kutcher.

    Bucky Breeder, Feb 20, 2007
  7. sammy

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:21:58 -0500, sammy Has Frothed:

    > because your mother was banished from her cannibal tribe and relocated to
    > "under a rock" where she gave birth to you.

    Lookie a "Yo Mamma" lame.

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Feb 20, 2007
  8. sammy

    sammy Guest

    hey pal, blow me (like "Yo Mamma".

    sammy, Feb 20, 2007
  9. sammy

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 18:26:32 -0500, sammy Has Frothed:

    > hey pal, blow me (like "Yo Mamma".

    A gay lame + Yo Mamma, what do you do for an encore?

    > "Meat Plow" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 15:21:58 -0500, sammy Has Frothed:
    >>
    >>> because your mother was banished from her cannibal tribe and relocated to
    >>> "under a rock" where she gave birth to you.

    >> Lookie a "Yo Mamma" lame.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker, June 2004
    >>
    >> COOSN-266-06-25794

    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Feb 21, 2007
  10. sammy