Random keypress gives time and date.

Discussion in 'NZ Computing' started by ~misfit~, Aug 3, 2008.

  1. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    I was just going over my (standard PS/2, no drivers needed) keyboard lightly
    with the small brush attachment of my vacuum cleaner and decided to open a
    notepad window so I'd know if I was pressing the keys too hard and no weird
    stuff would result from random keypresses while the focus on my desktop.

    Imagine my surprise when I saw this:

    ,./+*9
    ]-lko 3:53 p.m. 3/08/2008yhnr d1

    Does anyone know what key/s gave me the time and date? I'm intrigued.

    Cheers,
    --
    Shaun.

    ~misfit~, Aug 3, 2008

  2. ~misfit~

    ~misfit~ Guest

    Somewhere on teh intarweb "lrolloatparadisedotnetdotnz" typed:
    > F5

    Well I never.....

    Thanks Lindsay.
    --