Random Information number #1

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unholy, Sep 9, 2005.

?

How random was that (rating 1-5, 5 being Most Random, 1 Being least)

  1. 1

    100.0%
  2. 2

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. unholy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Did u know if u are married(and female) in any other coutnry ba iran, if u migrate the Husband has full right of what u do and dont do.... Leaving people who went there for a holiday and the Husband wanted to stay... leave the women stranded.
    and thats based off a true story... a movie called "Not without my daughter" is based off the true story of what happened to a lady... (ross u might watch it in RE next term... we did Mr Brouke made us... like i woulda wanted to watch it) it is fairly interesting... not as interesting as movies like "The Movie that never existed"
    Have fun!!!!

    unholy, Sep 9, 2005

  2. unholy

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    watched it on wednesday :p wasnt too bad,coulda been worse.

    XhArD, Sep 9, 2005