    605 W Wishkah Street
    Aberdeen, Washington 98520
    (360) 533-6647
    Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne, Feb 12, 2006

  2. Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne

    Ron Hunter Guest

    Re: Randall Ainsworth, 605 W Wishkah Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520 (360)533-6647

    Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tennessee 37415 (423)
    876-0393 wrote:
    > Randall Ainsworth
    > 605 W Wishkah Street
    > Aberdeen, Washington 98520
    > (360) 533-6647

    Nice. Now I can send him a Christmas card. So?
    Ron Hunter, Feb 12, 2006

  3. Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tenne

    Art Deco Guest

    423 <> wrote:

    >Ra

    FOB.

    --
    Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
    Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

    "Causation of gravity is missing frame field always attempting
    renormalization back to base memory of equalized uniform momentum."
    -- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief

    "Have patience. First I shall deal with the State of Oregon
    and County of Josephine, Then the AFAB, government/media
    disinformation Agents with whom you conspire to libel me and my
    family. Your time will come."
    -- Raymond Ronald Karczewski©, usenet "christ"

    "Classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim, and rather ironic, coming from
    someone who obviously has no understanding of what a signature is. Tell me,
    Haslam, do you sign your checks as 'Can't you show a little restraint?'"
    -- David Tholen, Clueless Newbie of the Month, February 2003
    Art Deco, Feb 12, 2006
  4. In article <>, Ron Hunter
    <> wrote:

    > Annika1980 3505 Oak Ridge Drive Chattanooga, Tennessee 37415 (423)
    > 876-0393 wrote:
    > > Randall Ainsworth
    > > 605 W Wishkah Street
    > > Aberdeen, Washington 98520
    > > (360) 533-6647
    > >

    > Nice. Now I can send him a Christmas card. So?

    OK...somebody can use a phone book. That's pretty impressive. Type my
    name into Google and you'll get that and more.
    Considering I had a studio here for 16 1/2 years and half the people in
    town know me...it's no big secret.

    Well, send your checks to the above address.
    Randall Ainsworth, Feb 12, 2006