  1. KevnBev

    KevnBev Guest

    Where do I find how much RAM my pc has please?

    KevnBev, Jul 13, 2005

  2. KevnBev

    Duane Arnold Guest

    KevnBev wrote:

    > Where do I find how much RAM my pc has please?

    You right-click the My Computer icon or line-(XP only) and select
    Properties.

    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jul 13, 2005

  3. KevnBev

    Fakename Guest

    Most of the time the System Information tool will tell you, in
    kilobytes. This works on Win98 through WinXP.

    Fakename, Jul 13, 2005
  4. KevnBev

    Seth Guest

    Yeh hi Buddy
    Theres a great computer support website if noone can seem to help ya, it is
    http://computerchatcommunity.bigpondhosting.com last time i checked,
    They are free and have great services

    Thanks,
    Seth