    I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    want to upgrade to max of 256.
    I have an IBM 39E 2626
    Burt, Oct 23, 2004

  2. Burt

    Harrison Guest

    www.crucial.com
    Harrison, Oct 23, 2004

  3. Burt

    Ron Martell Guest

    "Burt" <> wrote:

    >I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    >want to upgrade to max of 256.
    >I have an IBM 39E 2626

    Also www.kingston.com

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service

    Ron Martell, Oct 23, 2004
  4. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Burt wrote:

    > I am wondering where I can get more Ram for my think pad I have 97 now and
    > want to upgrade to max of 256.
    > I have an IBM 39E 2626

    18004memory.com

    call them instead of ordering online
    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  5. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  6. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  7. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  8. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  9. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 23, 2004
  10. Burt

    Dave Guest

    > How many times is that now, snotfuck? Four? five? Are you reall in such
    dire
    > need of a free feed?

    I guess it was just the mood I am in, but this post had me rolling in
    laughter!

    --
    Dave
    Dave, Oct 23, 2004
  11. Burt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Dave wrote:

    >> How many times is that now, snotfuck? Four? five? Are you reall in such

    > dire
    >> need of a free feed?
    >>

    > I guess it was just the mood I am in, but this post had me rolling in
    > laughter!
    >
    > --
    > Dave

    There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is flopping
    her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a year on the rag
    on the Internet. It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable
    cockroach bitch the K-Bitch.

    Duane
    Duane Arnold, Oct 24, 2004
  12. Burt

    Fred Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is
    > flopping her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a
    > year on the rag on the Internet.

    Oooh! Now you've made me horny!

    > It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable cockroach bitch the
    > K-Bitch.

    I have not slept for 163 hours.
    Fred, Oct 24, 2004
  13. Burt

    Dave Guest

    "> There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is
    flopping
    > her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a year on the

    rag
    > on the Internet. It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable
    > cockroach bitch the K-Bitch.
    >
    > Duane

    I've read K's other posts, but this one just struck me as funny because
    Plato had posted the same message about 10 times. Although, I really don't
    mind K's posts that much because she does know her stuff and has a helpful
    website. In all, I guess I'm pretty easygoing because I find some of the
    stuff funny and entertaining while still elarning a lot about more about
    computers, diagnosing, and troubleshooting simply by reading posts and going
    to the recommended websites.

    --
    Dave
    Dave, Oct 24, 2004
  14. Burt

    Dave Guest

    >elarning

    Apparently I haven't learned to hit my spellcheck!

    --
    Dave
    Dave, Oct 24, 2004
  15. Burt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Fred <~@~.com> wrote in news:aae10ff540a44b27942dfaad2d8d20f7
    @fe.40usenetserver.com:

    > Duane Arnold wrote:
    >
    >> There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is
    >> flopping her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a
    >> year on the rag on the Internet.

    > Oooh! Now you've made me horny!
    >
    >> It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable cockroach bitch the
    >> K-Bitch.

    > I have not slept for 163 hours.

    http://tinyurl.com/5wfn7

    After the family and friends do your tired ass K-Bitch, take some more of
    the vitamins and have Dino ride you too for another 163. You're a big young
    healthy *bitch* I know you can do it!

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Oct 24, 2004
  16. Burt

    Duane Arnold Guest

    Duane Arnold <> wrote in

    > Fred <~@~.com> wrote in news:aae10ff540a44b27942dfaad2d8d20f7
    > @fe.40usenetserver.com:
    >
    >> Duane Arnold wrote:
    >>
    >>> There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is
    >>> flopping her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a
    >>> year on the rag on the Internet.

    >> Oooh! Now you've made me horny!
    >>
    >>> It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable cockroach bitch
    >>> the K-Bitch.

    >> I have not slept for 163 hours.
    >>

    > http://tinyurl.com/5wfn7
    >
    > After the family and friends do your tired ass K-Bitch, take some more
    > of the vitamins and have Dino ride you too for another 163. You're a
    > big young healthy *bitch* I know you can do it!
    >
    > Duane :)

    Oh, I forgot that you're the Impeccable K-Bitch so I just know you'll do
    them all impeccably.

    Duane :)
    Duane Arnold, Oct 24, 2004
  17. Burt

    Fred Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > I came back over here to read your sorry post and this is what has set
    > your ass off with a Cross NG Post to the world!

    Yes, you should be sorry.

    > You're suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    Ha! Not me, but maybe your mum was suppose to be the Impeccable Queen
    K-Bitch.

    > I didn't tell you to tear off your pussy and drop it on the floor like
    > your Alien Cockroach mother did on Alien 2 and start coming after me.

    Is your mother good looking?

    > ;-) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you sorry yellow back sorry *sorry* bitch.

    Are you really sorry?

    > You're a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag Game*.

    I doubt it. Can you prove that?

    > Duane :)

    Would you urinate in public?
    Fred, Oct 24, 2004
  18. Burt

    Fred Guest

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    > I came back over here to read your sorry post and this is what has set
    > your ass off with a Cross NG Post to the world!

    Yes, you should be sorry.

    > You're suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    Perhaps I only pretend to be suppose to be the Impeccable Queen K-Bitch.

    > I didn't tell you to tear off your pussy and drop it on the floor like
    > your Alien Cockroach mother did on Alien 2 and start coming after me.

    Where is your mother?

    > ;-) LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL you sorry yellow back sorry *sorry* bitch.

    You don't sound sincere.

    > You're a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag Game*.

    Ha! Not me, but maybe your mum was a low rent meat/rookie with the *Rag
    Game*.

    > Duane :)

    Are any of the cushions on your couch severely worn in?
    Fred, Oct 24, 2004
  19. Burt

    Thai Opiates Guest

    Duane Arnold, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to use,
    wrote:

    > Fred <~@~.com> wrote in news:aae10ff540a44b27942dfaad2d8d20f7
    > @fe.40usenetserver.com:
    >
    >> Duane Arnold wrote:
    >>
    >>> There is nothing funny about this *bitch* who post as a MAN and is
    >>> flopping her tits, showing her ass and beating her ****** 24/7 365 a
    >>> year on the rag on the Internet.

    >> Oooh! Now you've made me horny!
    >>
    >>> It's the same old tired shit from that Impeccable cockroach bitch the
    >>> K-Bitch.

    >> I have not slept for 163 hours.
    >>

    > http://tinyurl.com/5wfn7
    >
    > After the family and friends do your tired ass K-Bitch, take some more of
    > the vitamins and have Dino ride you too for another 163. You're a big young
    > healthy *bitch* I know you can do it!
    >
    > Duane :)

    Ooooo Duane, you ever-grinning mental moron! You sound like you're trying to
    let yourself out of the closet. If anyone "can do it", we have full faith in
    you! Now get with it and let the 'bitch' you're so hung up on, 'out'!
    --
    Drinking beer and smoking dope together is like pissin' in the wind.
    Thai Opiates, Oct 25, 2004
  20. Burt

    Plato Guest

    Plato, Oct 25, 2004