    ---
    Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    ---

    Brian A, Feb 13, 2008

  2. Brian A

    Brian A Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 11:00:47 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >I am interested in checking out http://www.raketu.com
    >However I can't see any SIP settings on their web site.
    >I have sent them an email and either they haven't replied or their
    >reply has got lost in the somewhat trashy spam filter of Hotmail.
    >Also, any comments from anyone who has used the services thereof would
    >be welcome - or am I to be the guinea pig?
    >I don't want to sign up until I have the SIP setings, as they might be
    >one of these companies that like their customers to use their soft
    >phone only, and I wouldn't be using that.
    >

    >---
    >Remove 'no_spam_' from email address.
    >---

    Well, I've just received an email from them - so they did reply.
    "We do not support the third party SIP at this time, but we will in
    the near future. We will email you as soon as this feature will be
    available."

    ---

    Brian A, Feb 13, 2008

  3. Brian A

    Guest

    On Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:45:06 GMT, Brian A
    <> wrote:

    >"We do not support the third party SIP at this time, but we will in
    >the near future. We will email you as soon as this feature will be
    >available."

    Don't hold your breath Brian they sent me this reply when I asked them
    months and months ago after they first appeared here .

    , Feb 13, 2008