    I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    presentation. No more Flash, for example

    I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

    al-Farrob, Sep 10, 2011

  2. al-Farrob

    MG Guest

    "al-Farrob" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > presentation. No more Flash, for example
    >
    > I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

    I can't find your photos!

    How about some thumbnails; and putting the thumbnails into logical groups.

    --
    MG

    MG, Sep 10, 2011

  3. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    On Sep 10, 5:40 pm, "MG" <> wrote:
    > "al-Farrob" <> wrote in message

    > >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > > presentation. No more Flash, for example

    > > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

    > I can't find your photos!
    >
    > How about some thumbnails; and putting the thumbnails into logical groups..
    >
    > --
    > MG

    Don't you see a photo and two arrows, one on the left and another on
    the right to navigate to anothet photo?
    That's it :)

    The first photo you'll encounter as you enter chages very frequently.

    Thanks

    al-Farrob, Sep 10, 2011
  4. al-Farrob

    PeterN Guest

    On 9/10/2011 11:20 AM, al-Farrob wrote:
    > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > presentation. No more Flash, for example
    >
    > I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

    I really enjoy your landscapes. You have a knack for displaying a nice
    sense of scale.

    To pick a nit, the images loaded slowly. That may be a server issue.

    Thanks for sharing.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Sep 10, 2011
  5. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    On Sep 10, 8:57 pm, PeterN <> wrote:
    > On 9/10/2011 11:20 AM, al-Farrob wrote:
    >
    > > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > > presentation. No more Flash, for example

    > > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

    > I really enjoy your landscapes. You have a knack for displaying a nice
    > sense of scale.
    >
    > To pick a nit, the images loaded slowly. That may be a server issue.
    >
    > Thanks for sharing.
    >
    > --
    > Peter

    The site is lodged in Canada. It has been there for about eight years.
    Sometimes its gets a bit slow here in Portugal, too. But normally it
    is not. And the photos are always lower than 250 kb.

    Thank you

    al-Farrob, Sep 10, 2011
  6. al-Farrob

    Irwell Guest

    On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:20:38 -0700 (PDT), al-Farrob wrote:

    > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > presentation. No more Flash, for example
    >
    > I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

    Made the visit, very enjoyable, thanks for the show.

    Irwell, Sep 10, 2011
  7. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    On Sep 10, 10:42 pm, Irwell <> wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Sep 2011 08:20:38 -0700 (PDT), al-Farrob wrote:
    > > I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > > presentation. No more Flash, for example

    > > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

    > Made the visit, very enjoyable, thanks for the show.

    Thank you very much

    al-Farrob, Sep 11, 2011
  8. al-Farrob

    Tim Conway Guest

    "al-Farrob" <> wrote in message
    >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > presentation. No more Flash, for example
    >
    > I invite you all to visit http://www.al-farrob.com

    Nice photos. I especially like the couple on the cliff with the goat
    looking down on them. cool.

    Tim Conway, Sep 11, 2011
  9. al-Farrob

    al-Farrob Guest

    On Sep 11, 4:55 pm, "Tim Conway" <> wrote:
    > "al-Farrob" <> wrote in message

    > >I made deep alterations in my photo site. Mainly in the concept and
    > > presentation. No more Flash, for example

    > > I invite you all to visithttp://www.al-farrob.com

    > Nice photos.  I especially like the couple on the cliff with the goat
    > looking down on them.  cool.

    The "Chaperon" you mean :)

    Thank you very much

    al-Farrob, Sep 11, 2011