RAINY DAYS LOVE THE 20D!

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Sep 24, 2006.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Annika1980, Sep 24, 2006

  2. Annika1980 wrote:
    > We had a taste of Hawaii weather in Tennessee today. Intermittent
    > thunderstorms mixed with brief periods of sunshine. And like in
    > Hawaii, some of it occurred at the same time.
    >
    > Here's a couple of weather shots:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380500
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380499
    >
    > And here's a couple of you-know-who ....
    > Spike Jesus, who was in a posing mood today:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

    Spike rules but the double rainbow is great!

    --
    - Barry

    Barry L. Wallis, Sep 24, 2006

  3. On 23 Sep 2006 16:50:28 -0700, in rec.photo.digital "Annika1980"
    <> wrote:

    >We had a taste of Hawaii weather in Tennessee today. Intermittent
    >thunderstorms mixed with brief periods of sunshine. And like in
    >Hawaii, some of it occurred at the same time.
    >
    >Here's a couple of weather shots:
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380500

    Loved this one.

    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380499

    Doesn't do a whole lot for me.

    >And here's a couple of you-know-who ....
    >Spike Jesus, who was in a posing mood today:
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982
    >
    >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

    Always love wildlife shots. Though I do wish someone would contact the
    local animal control to get that dam nail out of him.
    --
    Ed Ruf ()

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!), Sep 24, 2006
  4. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:

    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982
    > >
    > >http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

    > Always love wildlife shots. Though I do wish someone would contact the
    > local animal control to get that dam nail out of him.

    They've been contacted more than once. I've even had them in my office
    to view the pics. The consensus opinion is that the nail is causing
    little discomfort or harm to the bird and trying to capture the bird
    would only traumatize it and possibly cause it physical harm as well.

    Annika1980, Sep 24, 2006
  5. Annika1980

    Annika1980, Sep 24, 2006
  6. Annika1980

    Matt Ion Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:
    > Ed Ruf (REPLY to E-MAIL IN SIG!) wrote:
    >
    >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982
    >>>
    >>>http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

    >>Always love wildlife shots. Though I do wish someone would contact the
    >>local animal control to get that dam nail out of him.

    > They've been contacted more than once. I've even had them in my office
    > to view the pics. The consensus opinion is that the nail is causing
    > little discomfort or harm to the bird and trying to capture the bird
    > would only traumatize it and possibly cause it physical harm as well.

    They should have asked Federal Wildlife Marshal Willenholly :)

    Matt Ion, Sep 24, 2006
  7. Annika1980

    John Turco Guest

    Annika1980 wrote:

    > We had a taste of Hawaii weather in Tennessee today. Intermittent
    > thunderstorms mixed with brief periods of sunshine. And like in
    > Hawaii, some of it occurred at the same time.
    >
    > Here's a couple of weather shots:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380500
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67380499
    >
    > And here's a couple of you-know-who ....
    > Spike Jesus, who was in a posing mood today:
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376982
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67376983

    Hello, Bret:

    You actually expose your beloved Canon to inclement weather conditions?
    I'd never do that, with my lovely, little Kodak P850. ;-)

    Cordially,
    John Turco <>

    John Turco, Sep 25, 2006