    Wisconsin
    [​IMG]
    Quote: Raidmax continues to impress by offering unique, high quality items at a reasonable price. The Raidmax X1 case is no different... The X1 isn't as flashy as some of the recent "gaming" cases, but does retain enough of the "gaming" case feel with the front LCD, hidden drive bays, and a beautiful side panel.

    Silverstrand, Sep 16, 2005

  2. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I wish I could have gotten that case instead of the Horizon...

    Silverstrand, Sep 16, 2005

  3. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u shoulda asked for it... i was about to get it until they found out i live in australia :|

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005
  4. Silverstrand

    Silverstrand

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    1,949
    Location:
    Wisconsin
    I had, but they needed a review for the Horizon. I was the first one to review that.

    Silverstrand, Sep 16, 2005
  5. Silverstrand

    XhArD

    Joined:
    Aug 30, 2005
    Messages:
    1,709
    Location:
    Queensland, Australia
    What the hell are you complaining about? I got nothing!! Shut yer traps!!

    XhArD, Sep 16, 2005
  6. Silverstrand

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok... but my mouth is open... u could ask them now if they want u to review the x1...

    unholy, Sep 16, 2005