    A. I can watch movies, I can think, and I can write.
    From Dale's Movie Page at
    http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Academy/7309/movies.html
    --
    http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/9629/arminio.htm
    * Za bolju kvalitetu DVD izdanja u Hrvatskoj:
    * http://www.PetitionOnline.com/HRDVD/petition.html

    Arminio Grgic, Sep 23, 2003

  2. I rented it from www.cinefilevideo.com

    it's called RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK: THE ADAPTATION. it's a nice curiosity.
    Those guys really did make a shot-by-shot remake of the film (and in
    Mississippi, no less)

    Vlvetmorning98, Sep 23, 2003

  3. Arminio Grgic

    anthony Guest

    Nice trailer.......
    Very cool project!

    anthony, Sep 24, 2003
  4. Arminio Grgic

    John Moore Guest

    Vlvetmorning98 wrote:

    >I rented it from www.cinefilevideo.com
    >
    >it's called RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARK: THE ADAPTATION. it's a nice curiosity.
    >Those guys really did make a shot-by-shot remake of the film (and in
    >Mississippi, no less)

    Mississippi. lol. Too many people think the south is only filled with
    hicks. A friend of mine was asked by someone in New York if she had
    indoor plumbing. Yeah, there are hicks, but sheesh.

    John Moore, Sep 25, 2003