    and then load them onto the computer before I can download my X64 OS. Can
    someone tell me where I can get these drivers and when do I load
    them.......thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?THVja3lvbmU=?=, May 28, 2005

  2. Luckyone <> wrote:
    > I was told that I need to put my rage 0 Hard Drive drivers on a
    > floppy disk and then load them onto the computer before I can
    > download my X64 OS. Can someone tell me where I can get these drivers
    > and when do I load them.......thanks

    Hi,

    Tell us more about your motherboard, otherwise, we can't help.
    Anyway, one of the best places when it comes to drivers is :
    www.planetamd64.com

    Cheers

    --
    Christian Hougardy (MS XP MVP)
    Johannesburg - South Africa

    Christian Hougardy, May 28, 2005

  3. Platnetamd64.com is a great place to start. Also, to bypass registration,
    use bugmenot.com
    --

    Andre
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta