    Press any key to continue.

    Am I just out of luck?

    Thanks

    Sam Steinhauser, Dec 18, 2005

  2. Sounds like a problem with the CD you're booting from. I'd try creating a
    fresh, clean, burn from a known good ISO image.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 18, 2005

  3. I can burn another CD but I wonder if my download is bad. Are there any
    checksums for this download?

    Thanks

    Sam Steinhauser, Dec 18, 2005
  4. Sam Steinhauser

    Patrick Guest

    Did you look for the error at line 1896 on the "txtsetup.oem" file?
    50% of the time this happens with a floppy when installing RAID drivers.
    I pull it out and put it back in.

    Patrick, Dec 19, 2005
  5. Not that I'm aware of, but I haven't really looked.

    What concerns me is ":\srvrtm\base\boot\setup\oemdisk.c."

    That doesn't look like a normal directory structure for an x64 CD.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Dec 19, 2005
  6. This usually happens if your try to use a 32-bit driver disk with the x64.
    Go to intel an check out the x64 driver disks.

    Bjorn

    Bjorn J Antonsen, Dec 20, 2005