    Now I ask myself why windows 64 doesn't let itself install on the
    remaining
    partition space.

    Andreas, Jul 9, 2005

  2. It will, if there are drivers for your RAID controller. First you need to
    boot using F6 and install the RAID drivers. Then partition as you normally
    would, and install. You'll probably have some issues with windows making
    itself the active partition, but you can work around that easily enough.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://www.msmvps.com/xperts64/

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jul 10, 2005