    please
    can you help me and tell me how to configure RAID with
    windows 2000

    isaac, Sep 15, 2003

  2. isaac

    sajjad Guest

    sajjad, Sep 15, 2003

  3. A lot depends on the purpose of the 2k installation i.e.
    file & print server, domain controller, exchange server,
    sql etc.

    You may also wish to alter array controller settings for
    read / write cache & block sizes.

    Generally I tend to put O/S & Programs (C:drive) on a 2
    disk mirror & any additional disks for data etc on a raid
    5 config unless there are any special conditions.

    Robert Randall, Sep 16, 2003