  1. I just failed 70-292 and have to say that whoever that was
    behind me in the testing center that was farting and
    grunting and distracting me, YOU SIR MAY FUK OPH!

    Arnie Goldstein, Jul 18, 2004

  2. >I just failed 70-292 and have to say that whoever that was
    >behind me in the testing center that was farting and
    >grunting and distracting me, YOU SIR MAY FUK OPH!

    did the person stink?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004

  3. Arnie Goldstein

    Guest Guest

    you should try liking kens balls that somtimes helps

    Guest, Jul 18, 2004
  4. >you should try liking kens balls that somtimes helps

    are you sure?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  5. Arnie Goldstein

    catwalker63 Guest

    Hasn't helped me.

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  6. Arnie Goldstein

    catwalker63 Guest

    Just because he's a paki doesn't mean he stinks!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  7. Arnie Goldstein

    catwalker63 Guest

    Arnie, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
    We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So
    if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that
    would be terrific, OK?

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  8. >Just because he's a paki doesn't mean he stinks!

    you shut up!!!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 18, 2004
  9. Arnie Goldstein

    catwalker63 Guest

    Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker

    catwalker63, Jul 18, 2004
  10. Arnie Goldstein

    Network Guru Guest

    "Arnie Goldstein" <> wrote in message
    > I just failed 70-292 and have to say that whoever that was
    > behind me in the testing center that was farting and
    > grunting and distracting me, YOU SIR MAY FUK OPH!

    I'd like to relate a similar incident I experienced while taking the WOSSA I
    MCSD exam in mid 1995. I had scheduled an appointment to take the test at
    10 AM on a Tuesday morning. I arrived at the testing center at 9:45 AM.
    Shortly after my arrival, "John" arrived to take the Windows 3.1 Exam.
    After we both signed in, John asked the receptionist the location of the
    mens room. A few minutes later I thought I'd hit the head. The
    receptionist informed me I'd have to wait until John was finsihed as the
    restroom contained only one toilet. After hearing the whooooosh of the
    toilet flushing, and observing John leaving, I entered the mens room.
    However, upon entering, I noticed a HUGE Log flotating about in the water.
    In addition, the room stunk!!!!! I made a hasty retreat to the test taking
    area. "Dude", I said. "you really stunk that place up and left a big
    havana omelet in the toilet." "I flushed it" john said is his burly voice.
    Ther size of this turd was immense. In addition to his thick glasses and
    beady eyes, John sported a huge pot belly and love handles with a full grown
    beard and moustache. One can only wonder what his diet consisted of to
    produce a turd of such mammoth proportions. We both commenced taking our
    exams at 10:10 AM with our backs facing each other. While the test admin
    was watching us like a Hawk through the office window, ten minutes into the
    exam, John flatulated and it produced an extremely high decible level.
    About 30 seconds later I caught a whiff of a fecal odor. John raised his
    hand and asked to be excused. As he made his way to the mens room, I
    noticed a big wet spot on his backside. His fart was liquid!
    PPPPPPPUUUUUUUUU. I was almost nauseated, but somehow managed to finish
    the exam and pass by a comfortable margin. I have never taken an exam at
    this test center since that memorable incident. Everytime I drive or ride
    my bicycle past it, I have vivid recollections of the big turd.

    Network Guru, Jul 18, 2004
  11. Arnie Goldstein

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police, and
    then, you're going to go to jail.

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  12. Arnie Goldstein

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:

    > Arnie, we're gonna need to go ahead and move you downstairs into storage B.
    > We have some new people coming in, and we need all the space we can get. So
    > if you could go ahead and pack up your stuff and move it down there, that
    > would be terrific, OK?

    Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  13. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    Hate to tell you Arnie, but thats just how it is in IT. All the males I know
    fart and grunt and distract you. if you can't perform under those
    conditions, then, well, you don't deserve to pass.

    I recommend you start hanging around Ken more often to gain practice. Good
    luck next time.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  14. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    > did the person stink?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Just because I Paki does not mean I stink!

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  15. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    > >you should try liking kens balls that somtimes helps

    > are you sure?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    When chewed like amint, it helps freshen the breath marginally. At least,
    that's what Consultant tells me.

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  16. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    > On Jul 18, 2004 "catwalker63" blathered:
    >
    > > Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! You shut up you!

    > No,you just shut up! You try to confuse! I am going to call the police,

    and
    > then, you're going to go to jail.
    >
    > --
    > TechGeekPro
    > MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+
    > "Not only am I certified, I'm certifiable!"

    I am going to kill you... No NO, just kidding!~ hehe

    Kat

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  17. Arnie Goldstein

    Kat Guest

    It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

    Kat, Jul 19, 2004
  18. Arnie Goldstein

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Kat" blathered: news:

    > I am going to kill you... No NO, just kidding!~ hehe

    You just tell your Dad that I am going to get my lawyer and he is going to
    rush you! :p

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  19. Arnie Goldstein

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Kat" blathered: news:u#

    > It's not that I'm lazy; it's that I just don't care.

    Ahhh... my favorite line from that movie. Well that and:

    Bob Slydell: What would you say ya do here?
    Tom Smykowski: Well look, I already told you! I deal with the g*dd*mn
    customers so the engineers don't have to! I have people skills! I am good at
    dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the h*ll is wrong with
    you people?

    But that's more than a line, isn't it?

    --
    TechGeekPro
    MCNGP #36, MCSA, A+, Net+, i-Net+

    TechGeekPro, Jul 19, 2004
  20. Arnie Goldstein

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Jul 18, 2004 "Kat" blathered: news:#

    > All the males I know fart and grunt and distract you.

    Hey! I resemble that remark.
    *poot* Ooops... excuse me.

    --
    TechGeekPro